- AF series motor are axisflying highest quality line with Premium performance, the highest standard.
- The motors have a ton of top end power while still being tame enough on the bottom end to fly low and fast. When I tested them, I rarely used the top 25 percent of the throttle but it was nice to know it was there for when I wanted to do huge punch outs or if I needed to get out of a bad situation. Even though the motors were quite coggy when spinning them slowly in my hands, they were very smooth while flying. I paired the motors with the new, low pitch Gemfan F3 props to keep the motors in the relative power range that I am used to. I usually fly 1700kv motors and 5143 pitch props. The spot that I flew at had a river in the middle so I did my best not to crash. The one crash I did have was in fine dirt. The motors were originally crunchy after the crash but once the sand worked it’s way out, the o ring that protects the bearing did it’s job. Although I cannot comment on durability yet, I really enjoyed the way the motors flew and they have a beautiful design. In the future, I will use a throttle cap when flying them in tight bandos - From USA Pilots: Rotor Bob
*Bearing Shield Technology
- An IP53 rating dustproof and waterproof bearing placement design.
- BST protects from environmental elements and prolongs the smoothness and lifespan of the bearng .
- Increased thrust effciency and say goodbye to crush motor bearings
- 1810KV is for flow style freestyle @6S
- 1960KV is for arco style freestyle @6S
- 2410KV is for lightweight freestyle @4S
- Configuration: 12N14P / N52H arc magnet
- Motor stator size: 2306
- Motor mounting hole size: 4*M3 (Φ16mm)
- Motor cables: AWG 20#, 150MM
- Motor dimensions (Dia *Len): Φ28.3*30.6MM / M5 shaft
- Motor weight (excluding 150MM cables) : 28.9g
- The motor is very powerful that can get over 1.6KG and most current is about 38A
- 1* AF236 motor
- 4* M3*8 screws for motor
- 1* M3*4 screw for lock shaft
- 1* M5 Flanged Nylon Insert lock
- 1* O-ring
- 2* Washers
Your cart is currently empty.